WOMEN’S HEALTH DAY
As women we need to pause and come together to experience positive action that we can take as we sometimes worry about possible health concerns like ovarian and breast cancer. This is our third Teal to Pink Women’s Health Day. Last year’s was very well received by participants who were amazed about how good it felt to take a day for themselves away from their busy lives.
On this day we enhance our awareness, renew our vitality and broaden our health-care perspective. We spend time together to enjoy stories and activities in body/mind experiences that remind us of the tools we already have and the empowerment within our daily reach.
This year Teal to Pink will take place Saturday October 18th.
Come and join us to:
- Learn the latest news about Ovarian and Breast cancer.
- Stretch with chair yoga.
- Sing along with the Teal to Pink chorus (First official appearance).
- Discover “tapping” for happiness.
- Build your healing Mandala.
- Line dance.
Schedule: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Location: 40 S Fullerton Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042. (In the Guild Room of the First Congregational Church) Directions
The event is sponsored by Marie-Christine Lochot, Karen Shinevar and Jenn Sommermann.
Admission (includes lunch, snacks and water):
- General admission: $50.00
- 2012 & 2013 participants : $ 40.00
- Register 3 friends with you: your registration is half price $25.00
- Register 5 friends with you: your registration is free